Recipe: Baked Feta with Olives
Last updated: October 6, 2021, at 9:39 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 24, 2021, at 2:17 p.m. PT
- 8-ounce block of feta
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest strips
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Rustic bread, for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place feta in a small baking dish and surround with olives, sun-dried tomatoes and orange zest.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, and rosemary, and then pour over the feta mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and chopped parsley and serve with bread.