Recipe: Baked Feta with Olives
Last updated: October 6, 2021, at 9:39 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 24, 2021, at 2:17 p.m. PT
- 8-ounce block of feta
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest strips
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Rustic bread, for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place feta in a small baking dish and surround with olives, sun-dried tomatoes and orange zest.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, and rosemary, and then pour over the feta mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and chopped parsley and serve with bread.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA