Kettlebell Countdown Workout
Last updated: June 8, 2020, at 9:45 a.m. PT
Originally published: June 8, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. PT
Try this WOD (workout of the day)! Before starting any exercises, remember to warm up, stretch, and drink plenty of water.
- A Kettlebell (or dumbbell instead).
- A timer set for 20 minutes.
- Motivating music to get you through the workout!
- A whiteboard, a sheet of paper, or a screen to display the exercises (optional.)
- Set a timer for 20 minutes.
- When the clock starts counting down, begin your workout. The goal is to complete as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) in 20 minutes!
- Don't forget to count your reps for each exercise!
- Tip: Set aside 30 minutes total for your workout. Dedicate 5 minutes before and after the workout for a warm up and a cool down. Your body will thank you!
- 20 Kettlebell Swings
- 15 Goblet Squats
- 10 Single Leg Dead Lifts (Each Side)
- 5 Single Arm Row (Each Side)