How to Make English Ivy Crowns
Published: April 3, 2020, at 12:10 p.m. PT
Last updated: April 14, 2020, at 9:16 a.m. PT
Do you have some English Ivy growing nearby? Ivy crowns are one of our favorite arts and crafts activities at Camp Colman, but are also easy and fun to make at home!
- Gather enough English Ivy that’s long enough to wrap around your head three or four times. English Ivy is an invasive species, so it's okay to pick with the approval of an adult at home.
- Make one full circle around your head.
- Wrap the rest of the ivy around the first circle you made until it is all part of the original circle.
- Adjust leaves as desired.
- Add your own flare by adding other fun leaves, flowers, or pine cones found on the ground!