Camp Song: Alligator Song
Last updated: October 31, 2022, at 4:01 p.m. PT
Originally published: October 15, 2020, at 3:45 p.m. PT
Learn and repeat back as the YMCA Camp Colman team sings the Alligator Song! Then create your own friendly alligator and designate a time to be alligator o'clock!
The Friendly Alligator
- 1 clothespin
- Markers, paint, or other decorating tools
How to play:
- Decorate and draw on the clothespin to make it look like an alligator!
- Clip alligator to family/household number (Without them noticing if possible).
- If you find the alligator on you, continue to clip alligator on to someone else
- Designate a time to be alligator o'clock!(We recommend no more than 2 alligator o'clocks per day)
- Whoever is wearing the friendly alligator when it turns alligator o'clock gets to sing the alligator song!
Here are some examples:
Get creative and create your own friendly alligator personality! Share photos of your new friend by emailing to us, tagging us or using #ColmanVirtualCamp