How to Update Your Contact Information
Make sure you're getting the latest updates from the Y and add, edit, or delete information for people associated with your account!
Having up-to-date contact information ensures that you always have the latest information from the Y. While we primarily use email to send members important information, we may also call or send letters.
You can access your account at any time by logging into seattleymca.org/account. Remember to click the Save button to submit your changes.
1) Click the 'Change Primary Account Information' link under the Account Information header.
2) Update information as needed and select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
1) Click the 'Change Family Account Information' link under the Account Information header.
2) Select a family member whose information you’d like to update. Clicking on the linked name will load a new page with that individual’s contact information.
3) Update information as needed and select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
4) Repeat as needed for additional family members.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in-person at one of our 14 branches during operating hours if you need more help.
Join the Y’s community response to provide child care for first responders, food support for kids, shelter for at-risk youth, and outreach to seniors.
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle. It can also help reduce stress and prevent illness. From barre to yoga, we've got you covered for at-home workouts.
Bring the Y's education and enrichment activities into your home. Add variety and creativity into days without school, child care, or work through our virtual family room.