How to Start Your Reservation
Here's step by step guide on starting a reservation to use things like equipment, the pool, and group exercise classes.
Watch this quick video for a step by step walkthrough:
1) To start, we recommend visiting our Start a Reservation page. Once you're there, click on the "Start Reservation" button.
2) A new page will load showing Small Group Exercise Classes. First, we recommend finding the Location where you'd like to take a class. Then, click on the "More" button to the far right. In each row, you will see:
3) If a class is not yet available for reservation, it will have a blue "Wish List" button to the right. If it is available, it will have a green button that says "Register" if you're on mobile and "Add to Cart" if you're on desktop. Click that button to start your reservation.
4) Next, you may be prompted to login to your YMCA of Greater Seattle account. If you need help accessing your account, please contact us.
5) Once you're logged in, you'll be prompted to select who will be using the reservation (the participant) as well as answer some optional questions. After each step, click the green "Next" button to continue.
6) The last step before you finish your reservation is to read and sign any waiver(s). You'll find them at the bottom of the "Shopping Cart" screen. Click the attachment to read it, and then place your initials to the left of the link to confirm you've read it. When you're done, click the green "Finish" button at the top of the screen.
7) A new screen will load confirming your reservation with a printable receipt in case you need it. The same receipt will also be sent to your email.
Join the Y’s community response to provide child care for first responders, food support for kids, shelter for at-risk youth, and outreach to seniors.
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle. It can also help reduce stress and prevent illness. From barre to yoga, we've got you covered for at-home workouts.
Bring the Y's education and enrichment activities into your home. Add variety and creativity into days without school, child care, or work through our virtual family room.