How to Sign-in & Register for Activities
Here are step by step instructions to sign-in to your YMCA of Greater Seattle account, and register for activities.
We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer because navigation is easier to use. If you're using a phone or tablet, follow these steps first:
2. Click “Activities”
3. Search for desired activities. Use filters to refine your results
4. Click activity name for program details and then click “Enroll Now” to register
5. Enter participant information and answer all custom questions. Click “Add to Cart”
6. Review registration details and sign any required waivers. Click “Check out” once completed
7. Enter payment details and click “Pay”
8. Confirmation of registration completed. You may review and/or print your receipt at this time
Join the Y’s community response to provide child care for first responders, food support for kids, shelter for at-risk youth, and outreach to seniors.
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle. It can also help reduce stress and prevent illness. From barre to yoga, we've got you covered for at-home workouts.
Bring the Y's education and enrichment activities home! Try intentional moments to calm the soul, STEAM projects to keep minds moving and learning, and family games to share laughs and smiles.