How to Manage Payments
Everything you need to know about managing payments, payment methods, and receipts for your Y account!
You can access your account at any time by logging into seattleymca.org/account. Once you’ve logged in, you can do things like change your payment method, change a recurring payment, or make a one-time payment. Remember to click the save button to submit your changes.
1) Under the Account Payments header, click the 'Pay on Account' link.
2) Balances for past due and future amounts will be listed (if applicable). Confirm that the payment amount(s) in the drop-down is accurate and click the Continue button.
3) A new page will load confirming the payment amounts. Click Continue, Next, and the Check Out buttons to get to the payment page.
4) A new page will load requesting payment information. You can use an existing payment method or add a new one. After selecting your preferred payment method, select the Pay button.
5) The screen will refresh confirming the payment. A full receipt is available by clicking the 'View Printable Receipt' link.
Note: If a card is attached to a recurring payment like membership dues, child care, or martial arts programs, it cannot be removed from the account until you remove it from the recurring payment. See “Change a recurring payment method” section below for instructions on how to do this.
1) Under the Account Activity header, Select the 'Credit Cards' link. A new page will load showing Credit Cards and Electronic Checks saved to your YMCA account.
2) To add a new payment method, select either Credit Card List or Electronic Checks List (depending on the payment method type you would like to add).
3) Select the Add New button.
4) A new page will load requesting your new payment information. Click the Submit button once the information has been entered.
Recurring payments are payments that are automatically withdrawn for things like monthly membership payments or child care.
1) Before you can change a recurring payment method, your payment method must be stored in the system. See “Add or remove payment method” section above for instructions on how to do this.
2) Under the Account Payments header, click on the ‘Change Auto-Charge Payments’ link.
4) Recurring payments will be listed and include a description of the automatic payment plan.
5) Select the 'Edit' link to the left of the payment plan listed. A new screen will load.
6) Select the credit card or bank account on file that you would like your automatic payment plan to use.
7) After selecting a payment method, click the Submit button.
You can access your account at any time by logging into seattleymca.org/account. Remember to click the Save button to submit your changes.
1) Under the Account Activity header, select the 'Past Receipts' link.
2) Click on a receipt number to view more detail.
3) At the top right, select “Printer Friendly Version” link to print or save as a PDF.
Please contact us or visit us in-person at one of our 14 branches during operating hours if you need more help.
Join the Y’s community response to provide child care for first responders, food support for kids, shelter for at-risk youth, and outreach to seniors.
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle. It can also help reduce stress and prevent illness. From barre to yoga, we've got you covered for at-home workouts.
Bring the Y's education and enrichment activities into your home. Add variety and creativity into days without school, child care, or work through our virtual family room.