Recipe: Gruyere & Roasted Mushroom Pizza
Last updated: June 18, 2021, at 12:01 p.m. PT
Originally published: June 18, 2021, at 12:01 p.m. PT
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon avocado olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup shredded gruyere cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast mushrooms for 10-15 minutes or until browned and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Add Greek yogurt and mix with a fork until you have a shaggy dough.
- Lightly dust a cutting board with flour and transfer the dough, kneading for a few minutes until the dough is tacky but not sticky.
- Divide dough into four portions and use a floured rolling pin to roll into thin crusts.
- Brush with a bit more oil and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Top with roasted mushrooms and tomatoes and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA