Recipe: Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Last updated: September 30, 2022, at 11:27 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 30, 2022, at 11:26 a.m. PT
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium low heat and add butter.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula until eggs are beginning to set but are still a little “too” creamy and custard-like.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish and top with freshly ground black pepper.
- Eggs will continue to set with the residual heat so be careful not to overcook.