Recipe: Chilled Black Bean Salad
Last updated: October 22, 2021, at 2:54 p.m. PT
Originally published: October 22, 2021, at 2:46 p.m. PT
- 3 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can corn
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 limes, juiced
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients together until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Salad can be eaten as is or served on a bed of greens.