Recipe: Chilled Black Bean Salad
Last updated: October 22, 2021, at 2:54 p.m. PT
Originally published: October 22, 2021, at 2:46 p.m. PT
- 3 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can corn
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 limes, juiced
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients together until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Salad can be eaten as is or served on a bed of greens.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA