Recipe: Berries with Yogurt Cream
Last updated: July 19, 2021, at 1:37 p.m. PT
Originally published: May 21, 2021, at 9:31 a.m. PT
- 1/3 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-pint strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1-pint blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Whip cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract and continue whipping until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add yogurt and beat until just incorporated.
- Layer strawberries, cream and blueberries and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA