Recipe: Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Last updated: March 22, 2023, at 5:00 a.m. PT
Originally published: June 19, 2020, at 2:45 p.m. PT
Throw these simple ingredients together in your blender to start your morning off right with delicious and healthy pancakes. Top them with greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and a drizzle of real maple syrup and dig in!
Yields: 10-12 pancakes
Total Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas (overly ripe is best) 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Butter or oil for cooking
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender (except the butter/oil) and blend until smooth.
- Heat pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Lightly grease your pan with butter or oil.
- Ladle batter, about 1/4 cup at a time, into the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes or until the edges have set and you have tiny bubbles on the top.
- Flip pancakes and continue cooking until golden brown — about 2 minutes more.
- Wipe pan clean and continue until all batter has been cooked.