Hop Hop Hop Workout
Last updated: May 20, 2020, at 8:34 a.m. PT
Originally published: April 16, 2020, at 7:13 p.m. PT
Try this WOD (workout of the day)!
As a reminder, jumping is never required to get your goals. Please modify these movements when needed to fit your body. Any jumps can be adjusted to tip-toes or side to side taps. Before starting any exercises, remember to warm up, stretch, and drink plenty of water.
Work 30 seconds.
Rest 10-15 Seconds.
Repeat 4 – 8 times
- Jump rope (or pretend)
- Double tap extended mountain climber (foot to outside of hand)
- Push up to frog hop (or knee to elbow)
- Lateral pogo jumps (feet together jump side to side)
- Right and left reverse lunge, right and left curtsy lunge
- Star jack and cheerleader kick
- V-sit flutter kicks
- Plank jack and pike jump (best to be in lifted plank closer to downward dog)
- Forward squat hop, backward squat hop, and a burpee