Glutes, Hamstrings, and Back Workout
Last updated: June 12, 2020, at 1:44 p.m. PT
Originally published: June 9, 2020, at 3:15 p.m. PT
Try this WOD (workout of the day)! Before starting any exercises, remember to warm up, stretch, and drink plenty of water.
50 secs work / 10 secs rest. Repeat at least 3x. If needed, add extra rest before restarting circuit.
- Static Hold Butterfly Legs, Bridge Lifts (try to drive the knees as wide as possible)
- Kneeling Squats with Arm Up or + Overhead Press
- Superman or Superwomen
- Sumo Squat + Opposite Knee to Elbow
- Overhead Jacks
- Static Hold Sumo Squat with Arms Out + Alternating Heel Lifts
- Bear Hold + Alternating Lateral Donkey Kicks (modifier Table Top position)
- High Plank + Opposite Hand to Foot tap
30 secs work / 10-secs rest. Repeat 5x or more.
- Burpees (or any challenging full-body cardio)
- Mountain Climbers (or High Knees)