Terms & Conditions of Use: Personal Training and Parents Day/Night Out Promotion
By participating in this offer, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for the coupon code(s) to be valid. The YMCA of Greater Seattle reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without advance notice.
- One 30 minute Personal Training (PT) session, or
- One 3 hour Parents' Day Out (PDO) or Parents' Night Out (PNO) for up to two eligible dependents on Family 1 or 2 membership.
- These program offers run from November 1 – December 19, 2021. Membership sale, package upgrade, or early return from hold must have a transaction date between November 1 – December 19, 2021 in order to be eligible to redeem a program offer.
- Membership sale eligibility:
- PT offer: All package types except Youth.
- PDO or PNO offer: Family 1 & 2 packages only.
- Early return from hold eligibility: Members who are on hold may choose to return from hold earlier than the scheduled end date (“early return”). If members request an early return between November 1 – December 19, 2021, they will be eligible for this promotion.
- Same packages eligibility as membership sale.
- Package upgrade eligibility:
- PT offer: Not eligible.
- PDO or PNO offer: All package upgrades into a Family 1 or 2 membership. Upgrades from Family 1 into Family 2 membership are not eligible for promotion.
- Membership sale eligibility:
- Offers are limited to one use per membership unit.
- Coupon codes are valid for a limited time. Coupon codes expire on February 28, 2022.
- Coupon codes are valid at select YMCA of Greater Seattle locations only.
- PT Offer: Auburn, Bellevue, Dale Turner
- PDO or PNO Offer: Coal Creek, Northshore, Sammamish
- Program participation must occur at the branch at which the membership was purchased.
- Promotion is void if the membership is terminated or goes on hold before redeeming promotional codes. Must remain an active member of the YMCA of Greater Seattle to participate in promotional programming.
- Promotion value cannot be applied to previous purchases and/or transactions.
- Promotion value not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons, offers, discounts, or promotions.
- Promotion value is not account credits and cannot be placed on a member’s account for later use.
- Promotion values are non-transferrable.
- Promotion values cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit.
- Standard activity cancellation procedure will be followed. Members will be able to transfer promotional value to future program dates as long as the transaction occurs before the February 28, 2022 deadline.
- YMCA of Greater Seattle reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time at its discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement at www.seattleymca.org.
- The YMCA of Greater Seattle accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate information or for late, lost, or misdirected communication.
Last updated: October 26, 2021.