You are about to embark on an incredible journey. Before you hit the trail or start your climb, there are a few steps you need to take in order to get ready for your upcoming BOLD & GOLD adventure.
1. Complete Your Admissions Packet:
- Start by clicking here à http://bit.ly/UltraCamp
- If you already have an account, log in using the same credentials you used for online registration.
- If you have not already set up a login in UltraCamp, you’ll need to click “Forgot your login information?” and follow the instructions provided, using your email address as your username.
- Once logged in, locate the blue “Additional Options” tab on your dashboard, and select “Document Center” from the drop-down menu.
- Each required form will be listed in the Document Center. You are able to partially fill out the forms and return to them at a later time (but you will receive reminders stating that your account has outstanding paperwork!).
2. Attend a summer orientation!
BOLD Orientations (boys only)
- Tuesday May 15th - 6pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday May 19th - 1pm - 4pm
GOLD Orientations (girls only)
- Wednesday May 16th - 6pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday May 19th - 9am - 12pm
By attending one of our open-house style orientation opportunities you will get the chance to:
- Go over course itineraries and map your route
- Review packing lists and reserve gear loans and rentals
- Gain insight into the BOLD & GOLD leadership curriculum
- Meet with admissions staff- hand in paperwork and make payments
- Meet other summer participants and get a jump start on making new friends!
- Get answers to any of your questions
- Meet staff and get pumped for your upcoming adventure!
If you have any questions as you are getting ready for your upcoming adventure, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our admissions team! You can give us a call at 206-659-0231, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Get your gear together!
You can find a packing list, along with tons of other useful information, in our Summer Programs Handbook.
4. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
This can help to answer any questions you may have, or to discover some you hadn’t thought of yet!