You are about to embark on an incredible journey. Before you hit the trail or start your climb, there are a few steps you need to take in order to get ready for your upcoming BOLD & GOLD adventure.
1. Complete Your Admissions Packet:
Admissions packet will be sent to all registered participants in early Spring
- When received, complete your 8 page BOLD/GOLD Admissions Packet
- Complete required supplemental forms
- Parent Questionnaire (all programs)
- Participant Questionnaire (all programs, to be completed by the participant)
- Gear & Outdoor Clothing Request Form (if needed)
- Physician’s Form* (for 2-3 week courses)
- For Art of Leadership Only: Orion Rafting Acknowledgement of Risk Form
Return the completed packet by mail to: YMCA Camping & Outdoor Leadership, 909 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
Scan/email completed packets to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: If you have to wait for a doctor’s appointment, please submit the rest of the paperwork and send this form later.
2. Attend our summer orientation!
2018 orientation dates will be announced in early Spring.
By attending one of our information fair orientation opportunities you will get the chance to:
- Go over course itineraries and map your route
- Review packing lists and reserve gear loans and rentals
- Gain insight into the BOLD & GOLD leadership curriculum
- Meet with admissions staff- hand in paperwork and make payments
- Meet other summer participants and get a jump start on making new friends!
- Get answers to any of your questions
- Meet staff and get pumped for your upcoming adventure!
If you have any questions as you are getting ready for your upcoming adventure, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our admissions team! You can give us a call at 206-659-0231, or email us at email@example.com.
3. Get your gear together!
Packing Lists are available here, or pick up a copy at our orientation!
4. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to answer to answer any questions you may have, or to discover some you hadn’t thought of yet!