You are about to embark on an incredible journey. Before you hit the trail or start your climb, there are a few steps you need to take in order to get ready for your upcoming BOLD & GOLD adventure.
1. Complete Your Admissions Packet:
- Start by clicking here à http://bit.ly/UltraCamp
- If you already have an account, log in using the same credentials you used for online registration.
- If you have not already set up a login in UltraCamp, you’ll need to click “Forgot your login information?” and follow the instructions provided, using your email address as your username.
- Once logged in, locate the blue “Additional Options” tab on your dashboard, and select “Document Center” from the drop-down menu.
- Each required form will be listed in the Document Center. You are able to partially fill out the forms and return to them at a later time (but you will receive reminders stating that your account has outstanding paperwork!).
2. Get your gear together!
You can find a packing list, along with tons of other useful information, in our Summer Programs Handbook. If you need to borrow gear from us, you can access that form in the "Document Center" from your UltraCamp account (instructions to access above).
3. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
This can help to answer any questions you may have, or to discover some you hadn’t thought of yet!
If you have any questions about your upcoming trip, please don't hesitate to contact our BOLD & GOLD team at 206-659-0231. For admissions and billing questions, please call 206-382-5009.