Renew Active Membership Now Available
Last updated: April 29, 2021, at 11:53 a.m. PT
Originally published: April 29, 2021, at 11:51 a.m. PT
The YMCA of Greater Seattle is excited to announce that, starting May 1, 2021, all locations are now participating in Renew Active™, a Medicare fitness program to help you stay fit, stay focused, and stay you. Get all the benefits of membership for $0/month with UnitedHealthcare® Medicare plans!
Check Your Eligibility
If you have a Medicare plan insured by UnitedHealthcare® Insurance Company, you may be eligible for a $0/month membership. To get started, locate your confirmation code by:
- Signing into your UnitedHealthcare® account, or
- Calling the number on the back of your health insurance card.
Once you have your confirmation code, give us a call at (206) 382-5022 between the hours of 10:00 am–2:00 pm on Saturday or Sunday or 6:00 am–5:00 pm Monday through Friday. This code will confirm your eligibility and update your membership.
Your Membership Benefits
With Renew Active™, you get all benefits of membership, including:
- Unlimited access to all Greater Seattle Ys
- Live and on-demand exercise classes in the Virtual Y
- Water group exercise classes beginning Monday, May 3
- Programming designed for Active Older Adults
- And more!