Recipe: Sheetpan Chicken Fajitas
Last updated: March 28, 2021, at 2:23 p.m. PT
Originally published: March 28, 2021, at 2:15 p.m. PT
Sheetpan Fajitas Ingredients
- 1-pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges, root intact
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning blend (recipe here)
- Warm tortillas, cilantro, avocado, Greek yogurt, and salsa for serving
Sheetpan Fajitas Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, peppers, onion, avocado oil, and fajita seasoning until evenly coated with oil and spice mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place under broiler for the last few minutes to lightly char if desired.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.
Blender Salsa Ingredients
- 1 (14 oz) can whole tomatoes with juices
- ¼ red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed if desired
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ lime, juiced
Blender Salsa Instructions
1Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until you have reached your desired consistency. Taste and add more salt and/or lime juice as needed.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA