Are you longing for some quality family time with fun, healthy activities to please all ages? Camp Orkila offers year-round family camp experiences in the inspiring natural beauty of Orcas Island Days are filled with activities such as arts and crafts, boating, marine science, climbing tower with zipline and giant swing. A sunset campfire or other all-camp event completes each day.
- Mother's Day - May 11 - 13
- Memorial Day - May 25 - 28
- Spring into Summer - June 15-17 or June 14-17 (come Thursday)
- Labor Day - August 31 - September 3
Women's Wellness Weekends
Tucked away on beautiful Orcas Island in Washington's San Juan Islands, YMCA Camp Orkila provides the ideal setting for a weekend getaway. Come enjoy the spectacular view of Presidents Channel and over 280 acres of beach and forest. Orkila is the perfect place to relax and play. Enjoy various creative crafts such as pottery and jewelry making, the zipline and the giant swing. Strengthen your body with activities such as yoga, kayaking and hiking. Replenish your spirit with a massage or a walk on the beach. Reconnect with friends and make new ones while nurturing your spirit, mind and body.
- Spring: March 2 - 4
- Fall: October 19-21 or October 19-22 (stay until Monday)
Quilt & Craft Retreat
Do you enjoy quilting, crafting and making new friends? With more than 280 acres of beaches and forests, Camp Orkila is the perfect place to relax and catch up on your favorite quilt or craft project! Share ideas and tips with other like-minded women and indulge your creative side while enjoying the beauty of the San Juan Islands.
- Session 1 - January 12-15 (Friday - Monday)
- Session 2 - January 15-18 (Monday - Thursday)
- Session 3 - January 18-21 (Thursday - Sunday)