Virtual Y Launch Party – Giveaway Rules
To celebrate the launch of Virtual Y on January 27th, the YMCA of Greater Seattle is giving away the following items:
- One (1) year of membership for an individual, couple, or family at the YMCA of Greater Seattle, valid now through June 30, 2021 (referred to in these rules as “year of membership”).
- One (1) 50% coupon for a cabin rental from the YMCA of Greater Seattle Camping Services, valid now through June 30, 2021 (referred to in these rules as “cabin rental”).
- Fifty (50) YMCA-branded t-shirts (referred to in these rules as “t-shirts”).
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
How to enter:
- Members of the YMCA of Greater Seattle will be automatically entered to win the year of membership and/or cabin rental when they login to Virtual Y from 12:01 am PST – 6:00 pm PST on Wednesday, January 27th, 2021.
- Individuals can enter to win t-shirts by submitting a promotional code at seattleymca.org/prize from 7:00 am PST – 11:59 pm PST on Wednesday, January 27th, 2021. Promotional codes will be provided by class instructors during Virtual Y events, streamed on our website at seattleymca.org and on our Facebook page. Facebook is not associated with this giveaway and does not endorse, administer, or sponsor it.
- To enter without participating in the launch of Virtual Y, please fill out this form and select “none” for the promotion code.
Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of January 27, 2021, except for employees of the YMCA of Greater Seattle. Void where prohibited.
How winners will be selected
Winners will be drawn at random, and the odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be contacted via email by Wednesday, February 10. If a winner fails to reply within three (3) business days, the winner will be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, we will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this giveaway, the individual agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the YMCA of Greater Seattle, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
How prizes will be delivered
Certificates for the year of membership and cabin rental will be delivered electronically via email. T-shirts will be available for pick-up at a nearby YMCA of Greater Seattle branch. If picking up the t-shirt is a hardship for the winner, we will make the t-shirt available by another means to be coordinated with the winner.
Last updated: January 22, 2021.