HOW TO REGISTER
All swim participants (YMCA members and Sammamish Community residents) need to register for Community Swim sessions.
Registration opens online each Saturday at 10am (starting May 14) and closes the following Sunday at 8am (starting May 15). You will need to create an online account prior to registering if you are not a YMCA member. YMCA members may register using the email address they used to join as their username.
If online registration does not fill up and there are still spots remaining, we will give out tickets in-person for any remaining spots starting at 1:30pm.
Registration is available online and opens every Saturday at 10am.
Community Swim A (2:30-3:20pm)
Community Swim B (3:30-4:20pm)
Community Swim C (4:30-5:20pm)
Please note: no phone reservations accepted.
TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
- All participants are encouraged to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each swim session to check-in.
- Non-members will be able to check-in to their swim session no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the session time.
- Bring your ID! Photo identification is required for those 16+
- Children under the age of 8 years must swim pass the swim test if they are in the pool without an adult.
- All attendees for Community Swim are considered swimmers and must register.
- Please bring your own pool towels. You may also bring your own lock for free daily use of our lockers.
*Please note that if you do not arrive and claim your ticket by 10 minutes after your session time begins, your spot will be forfeited.