We are excited to welcome you to our Aquatics Center. In order to provide a fun, safe experience for all, we have established the following guidelines to use the Activity or Lap Pool, or any features.
Our Aquatics Center include the following:
- A 25 yard, 6 lane Lap pool
- Activity Pool with splash park features, including a zero entry beach, lazy river and splash pad
- A two-story waterslide that winds outside of the building
- A whirlpool for soaking and relaxing
Tips for Planning Your First Visit
- Remember to bring a lock from home to secure your belongings in one of our many complimentary day lockers. If you forget your locker at home, we do sell them at the Y.
- We offer complimentary towel service at the Y, but encourage members to bring towels from home whenever possible.
- If you are planning to bring guests, neighbors or friends with you for a visit, make sure they have their photo ID with them upon checking in at the Y.
- All children 13 years of age and younger must undergo a swim test if they are to swim in any part of the swimming area alone. Please refer for our Swim Test Guidelines for details
- Parents must remain in the Aquatics Center area for all swimmers under the age of 7.
Participating in Open Swim
- Each of our Rec Swim Sessions is 50-minutes unless stated otherwise.
- Please refer to our schedule for specific Rec Swim sessions.