Remain a Sustaining Member
Just like every crisis before, we come together in the name of our humanity. And just like it’s been for the last 144 years, the Y is here for good. Right now, we’re asking you to stay with us if you can.
Help us by paying membership dues
We need all hands-on deck. Members who continue to pay their monthly membership dues are our Sustaining Members – because they are helping us be resilient during this chaotic time.
As a thank you for continuing to pay dues during our temporary closure, we're offering members up to $100 per individual or couple membership and $150 per family membership in Y Bucks for each month that we are closed.
These Y Bucks can be used on upcoming membership dues, classes, camps, and other programs once we reopen.
Y Bucks will be issued once we reopen. If you are paying membership dues, you do not need to take any action to be a Sustaining Member. For more help, please reference our Frequently Asked Questions.
We can’t thank you enough for your support.
What membership looks like during our facility closure
Now more than ever, we are committed to helping our Y family develop their fullest potential in mind, body, and spirit. We are pivoting our work to offer:
- Live workouts from our Y instructors
- On-demand resources include workouts, tips for healthy living, and more in the Healthy Living Room
- At-home activities for any age in the Family Room
- Ways to engage daily with us on Facebook and Twitter
- A weekly email that rounds-up our best workouts and resources
- Continued outreach to vulnerable members, such as older adults and participants in chronic disease prevention programs
We're constantly exploring new ways to stay active, connect with each other, and take advantage of member-only benefits during our closure. Let's stay in touch -- we'll get through this together.
Need to change your membership?
Thank you for all that you do as a member of the Y. If you need to change your membership status, we understand. Please use this form to get started.
We’re in this together