Get a FREE Month of Membership for Referring New Y Staff
Last updated: August 17, 2022, at 12:40 p.m. PT
Originally published: August 17, 2022, at 12:40 p.m. PT
As a Y member, when you refer someone to work at the Y and they get hired, you are eligible for a free month of membership. Here’s how it works:
- Browse our open jobs to see what is available and share with your friends or just let your friends know that the Y is hiring.
- Remind them to mention your name as the referral when they apply.
- When they get hired and name you as their referral, they’ll receive a coupon for a free month of membership to give to you!
Why Work at the Y?
Besides being a healthy and fun place to work, you’re also making an impact in your community! Here are just a few of the many perks of working at the Y.
- Free Membership - When you work for the Y, we offer you all the perks of being a Y member including access to all 14 branches and 11 aquatics centers plus discounts on classes, child care, and camp.
- Room to Grow - Many Y leaders started as swim instructors and camp counselors. When you work at the Y, you will be encouraged to try new things and grow your career. We have a solid reputation for hiring good people who do great things.
- Flexible Schedules - With a variety of part-time and full-time positions available, working at the Y is ideal for students and non-students alike. With locations from Shoreline to Auburn and West Seattle to Snoqualmie, there are opportunities wherever you are.
- The Best Coworkers - Everyone that works at the Y shares a passion for making their communities a better place, especially for kids and families. Don't be surprised if you gain great professional experience and a new BFF in the process. Learn more about our work culture and values >
- Great Benefits - As part of our Total Rewards package for full-time positions (30+ hours per week), we provide comprehensive health and wellness benefits, generous retirement contributions, and much more so you can care for yourself and the well-being of your loved ones. Learn More >