Alive & Free has several community partners that help make this work possible. Thank you to the organizations that support the Alive & Free program in Seattle and throughout King County.
- In the City of Seattle, Alive & Free is the street outreach provider for the Seattle Seattle Youth Violence Prevention Initiative, helping youth get connected to City programs and resources.
- In the Cities of Kent, Renton, Tukwila, and Auburn, Alive & Free provides street outreach as part of the YouthLINC intervention team, coordinated by the Center for Children Youth Justice.
- A Better Seattle provides fundraising support to ensure that Alive & Free youth have the opportunity to fulfill their potential with the support of an outreach worker.
We are honored for our longstanding partnerships with:
- A Better Seattle
- Cities of Seattle, Auburn, Kent, Renton, Tukwila
- Seattle Seahawks
- Center for Children & Youth Justice
- King County Juvenile Court
- Southlake High School
- IF Project
- American Family Insurance