This series will address ways to:
- Safely stretch the muscles of the back and hips
- Strengthen core muscles that support the back
- Relax deeply to release muscle tension
- Utilize the breath to support relaxation and movement
- This class will consist of both active and restorative poses. All levels, including beginners new to yoga, welcome.
Please note: This series is NOT intended for individuals with disc conditions, recent back surgery, or sciatica. If you have back pain, please consult with a physician or other health professional before beginning this or any other yoga program. Feel free to contact the instructor if you are unsure whether this series is right for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven Sundays: April 30, May 7, 14, 21, June 4, 11, 18. No class May 28.You may register for each week or for the entire series