Welcome to YMCA Half Day Preschool at Louisa Boren STEM School
Our Preschool program at Louisa Boren STEM School provides developmentally appropriate curriculum designed to support the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical growth of your children. Children at the Y are encouraged to use their creativity, develop new skills, work and play with peers, and experience positive adult role models.
- A nurturing, safe place to learn, grow and thrive
- Focus on kindergarten readiness
- The Creative Curriculum®
- Reading, science, math, technology & engineering activities
- Nutritious lunch
We offer variety of enrichment activities such as Spanish lessons, gym time and an emphasis on plenty of physical movement. Children are served healthy and nutritious family meals meeting USDA requirements.
Contact the Program Director to get more information and to schedule a visit. We look forward to meeting you!
Ages Served: 2.5 - 5 years
Welcome to YMCA School Age Child Care at STEM K-5 at Boren
Our program at STEM K-5 at Boren helps kids reach their fullest potential by promoting education, health, and social development. Your child will have many opportunities to spend time reading or studying with one of our caring staff, participate in fun, physical activities, or learn a new skill. Most importantly, children learn how to be their best selves. That makes for confident kids today and contributing, engaged adults tomorrow.
- A safe place to learn, have fun and get active.
- Homework assistance available for students on a daily basis.
- School break programming available at an alternate location.
- See our School Age Child Care Curriculum
YOUR CHILD CARE SPECIALISTS AT THIS LOCATION
Ages Served: 5 - 12 years