Volunteer at the Y
You can positively impact lives right in your own community with the Y. More than 11,000 volunteers throughout the region share their time and talents in a variety of ways, including coaching, tutoring, event support, fundraising and much more.
We value your time and enthusiasm and look forward to creating a fun, fulfilling volunteer experience for you.
Y volunteers enjoy:
- A wide variety of locations and programs to fit personal interests
- Options for one-time, seasonal and ongoing volunteerism
- Making new friends, networking and gaining experience
How To Begin
To volunteer with the Y, select an option:
- Contact your local Y's Volunteer Champion to talk about your interests and availability.
- Visit your local Y to pick up a volunteer application.
- Search for "YMCA" at United Way of King County's Volunteer Center. Many branches post specific volunteer opportunities here (listings may not include all available opportunities).