Managing Your Health
· Employee medical and dental coverage
· Voluntary vision plan
· Life insurance (1x annual salary) paid in full by the YMCA, with option to purchase additional 1x annual salary
· Long-term disability insurance paid in full by the YMCA
· Twenty-four hour nurse line to help with health care related questions
· Optional coverage for dependents, spouses and domestic partners. 25% of premiums paid for by the YMCA.
· Optional dependent life insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Health care reimbursement account
· Family membership to YMCA facilities and programs
Achieving Work/Life Balance
· Paid Time Off and Extended Sick Leave Bank
· Eight paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin L. King Jr.’s Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
· Bereavement leave for immediate family members
· Family and Medical Leave, Leave of Absence, Medical Leave, Personal Leave, Military Leave, Jury and Witness Duty Leave
· YMCA Dependent care reimbursement account
· Employee Child Care Assistance Plan: 66% of member rate, maximum benefit up to $416.66 per month
· Free Credit Union Membership with Group Health Credit Union
· Banking benefits with free checking account and discounted financial products and services with Bank of America when you sign up for payroll direct deposit
· YMCA Employee Assistance Program empowers you with information, resources, and advice to help you take charge of life’s challenges.
For more information contact the Human Resources Department at (206) 382-5082 or email@example.com. Disclaimer: The information serves only as the summary of benefits for the YMCA of Greater Seattle and is subject to changes with or without notice.